Senior Business Analyst
1600 Stewart Ave Nassau County, NY 11590
Senior Business Analyst
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 1-2 years
- Remote Option: No
- Hourly Pay: $66 per hour
Our client is creating something new and different in health care, and we’ d love for you to be part of it. They are is a rapidly growing and seeking a Senior Business Analyst
About this Role:
Are you looking to take your career in healthcare to the next level? We are looking for a senior Business / Product Analyst who will work within the Product Portfolio and Delivery team. This team will work to determine product planning, portfolio and priorities including managing complex strategic projects/programs spanning multiple areas of business and external partners. A senior Analyst with experience working in the healthcare industry and understanding hands on experience in eliciting and defining requirements, workflow and ensuring traceability and delivery in Healthcare Insurance with Business and IT Applications Delivery spanning one or more domains (Go-to-Market, Enrollment & Eligibility, Claims processing & Reimbursements, Member/Provider self-service, Clinical & Care management, Customer Service, Legal etc.) .This person must possess a blend of business and technical savvy; strong communication skills to collaborate across multiple stakeholders.
- Leads analysis for multiple workstreams or domains in healthcare insurance business; developing product / business requirements, create and or maintain product definitions, business and technical requirements leveraging iterative or waterfall methodology to deliver high quality solutions that meet business / market needs
- Actively participate in gathering and establishing product requirements, workflows and provide expertise for design and UAT for traceability.
- Creates and documents requirements, process flows, functional and technical specifications in user stories, process maps for user experience design, testing and implementation;
- Provides analysis of business implications and applies problem solving skills to meet business needs.
- Creatively translates information using business knowledge and identify additional information needed to support business objectives.
- Interacts with internal/external customers to define information for solution development.
- Develop and integrate the delivery approach, dependencies, resource requirements and schedule for multiple workstreams with the overall program and launch schedule;
- Develops detailed timeline, integrates project plans into other release schedules and works to resolve schedule and resource conflicts
- Participate in the presentation of information to customer and internal business areas.
- Creates business / product / third party vendor specifications.
- Supports implementation and launch of products.
- Manages communications (to stakeholders, leadership, etc.) with project teams and management; could be project plans, status reports and other project related updates/communications.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment and develop a shared sense of urgency to ensure project success
- Work closely with program / project / senior level leadership when necessary, especially in the areas of organization and policy change required for new system implementation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Ability to analyze problems and resolve issues through resolution quickly and methodically.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills; comfortable initiating conversations with both business and technology leaders within the organization, as well as the ability to translate business issues and requirements into technical solutions.
- Healthcare Insurance in Commercial business with customer facing portal capabilities and back office operational experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to map business process, gather requirements, write technical requirements/business documents and validation experience required
- Business Analysis; Required 6+ years
- Product & Technology Implementation and Integration; Required 3 years
- Delivery and project management; Required 3 years
- Experience managing business/ product / technical requirements and traceability required
- Ability to drive change, managing issues and decisions with excellent reasoning judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge of BA/ MS project Tools, JIRA, MS Project, Excel, Visio
- Strong Experience with healthcare insurance around Customer portals, Claim & Provider Reimbursements, Clinical, Provider facing Portals & applications
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience. BA Certifications and or PMP a plus
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!