SAP/Hana SSIS Developer
101 Wood Avenue S, 3rd Floor Iselin, NJ 08830 | Contract
- Position: Integration Engineer
- Location: MetroPark, NJ
- Status: Long-term contract
- Estimated Duration: 1+ year
- Daily rate range: $600/day
- Remote Option: None
An integration engineer with derivative product experience to develop ETL processes between front office, back office and downstream systems.
- Work with team lead, IT staff and business users to understand requirements
- build any feeds necessary to capture data required into centralized database
- work with security master database for market data consumption
- build downstream ETL processes necessary
- Support production processes on daily basis
- 3 to 5 years experience within the financial industry. Prefer business knowledge in the area of fixed income and equity products as well as security reference data
- 3 to 5 years working with relational databases - modeling, stored procedures, functions and triggers. Preferred knowledge: SQL Server 2008/2016
- 3 to 5 years overall experience in software development. Experience in a structured language is required. Preferred language: .NET
- Understanding of data warehousing via SSAS.
- Fundamental understanding of building batch processing via ETL processes. Preferred knowledge: Microsoft Integration Services / SSIS.
- Ability to build ETL batches to manipulate data into and out of a variety of trading and back office systems.
- Experience working on a trading floor supporting mission critical applications
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- Successful candidates will feel comfortable in a team oriented environment and possess skills to “ win over” the trust of a broad user base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!