Senior Innovations Engineer
650 5th Ave, Floor 12 New York, NY 10019 | Direct Hire
- Position: Senior Innovations Engineer
- Location: NYC
- Status: Direct-hire
- Salary Range: Open upon experience
- Remote Option: Partial potential
- Research and investigate new technologies for the purpose of applied solutions and/or innovation
- Build proof of concept integrations and production prototypes on the full technology stack. The ideal candidate will have interest and context in a range of technologies and deep proficiency in at least one tier. Collectively the team will embody expertise throughout the stack.
- Act as the internal and external expert in the design and support API
- Partner closely with the back-end and client technology teams
- Deliver prototypes for next-generation software and POC sales opportunities under (sometimes) tight deadlines, focusing on time to market for promising projects
- Engage in the developer community, both to assist with API usage and to share our designs and solutions
- Occasionally travel as a technology evangelist
Who You Are:
- A strong software background and a proven record of software development success (in industry and/or with open source).
- BS, MS, PhD in computer science, engineering, physics, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus: biometrics, distributed computing, security and optimization, clustered file systems, machine learning, neural networks, and speech processing.
Benefits include flexible vacation and sick days, 12 recognized holidays, summer hours and health insurance.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!