Senior Java Developer
309 W 49th St. New York County, NY 10019
- Status: Long-term contract to hire OR full-time
- Hourly Target Range: Open for the right candidate
- Remote Option: None
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- 5+ years of core Java programming with multi-threading and strong object oriented concepts
- Tibco Rendezvous or other messaging technologies
- Experience integrating Analytics Libraries
- Spring framework/Spring MVC
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development, familiarity with Selenium, Cucumber
- Familiarity with Maven or Gradle
- Strong and confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving experience in a technical environment
- Self-motivated individual, quality and improvement focused
Desired skills, but not required:
- Ability to set up deployment pipelines in Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Git & SVN source control
- Experience with real-time messaging technologies
- Familiarity with the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Unix/Windows scripting ability
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!