Senior Project Manager
Gaithersburg, MD 20877 | Contract
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Contract location: Gaithersburg MD
Contract assignment through December 2018
* 2 roles available
A Clinical Research Organization, with offices located in Gaithersburg, Maryland is presently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager who has in-depth experience in the deployment and maintenance of functional and/or technical solutions.
Our successful project managers are experts who are passionate about achieving project success, whether through meticulous management of the details or through applying consultative and analytical acumen. They are not afraid to stand firm OR to change tactics to drive results. They know when to be in the forest and when to step back. They are adept in the arts of influence and communications. Most importantly, they are energized by creating win-win situations that corral various stakeholders towards a single, aligned end state.
• Drive strategic, process improvement, and change management initiatives leveraging industry standard tools and techniques such as
o PMI® standard methodologies, processes, and tools
o ADKAR change management model
o Galbraith’ s Star Model for organizational design
• Establish alignment across stakeholder groups, both internal and external, through development of shared understanding, appropriate sponsorship, and open dialogue.
• Advance project management competencies, including development of methodologies and frameworks, development and conduct of education/training, completion of quality reviews and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management activities.
• Effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences, from executives to client contacts to junior staff.
• Manage projects with overall responsibility for project success.
o Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project performance goals, metrics and baselines.
o Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and schedules and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
o Oversee project activities with other stakeholders including corporate functions, business unit functions, client contacts, and client vendors, as appropriate.
o Implement and maintain routine status reports and meetings to advance progress and issue resolution.
• Develop strong working knowledge of the industry, our clients, and innovative trends to continuously improve our support of the organization.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Communications, Marketing, or related fields.
• In depth experience in the deployment and maintenance of functional and/or technical solutions.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in management and/or project management experience to lead projects as well as guide others on project management techniques.
• Understanding of healthcare industry, access and reimbursement support, and/or background in management consulting a plus.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!