Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect
440 9th Ave 3rd Floor New York County, NY 10001
Salesforce Technical Architect or Senior Developer
- Status: Contract to Direct Hire (4-month Contract)
- Salary: Upon conversion - $175, 000 - $200, 000 (dependent upon experience)
re you an experienced hands on Technical Architect or Senior Developer? Do you know Salesforce, specifically Sales Cloud? If so, we have an exciting contract to hire opportunity in an excellent location just blocks from Penn Station in New York City!
This position is working with a collaborative team that works closely together sharing ideas and constantly learning and advancing in the field. This position requires a customer focused and driven individual who is passionate about client satisfaction. Qualified candidates must be able to shift priorities, and have the flexibility with a changing environment.
The Salesforce Technical Architect or Senior Developer will be working end to end including blue printing through implementation. Must be able to design from scratch and lead the efforts in this area. Qualified professionals for this role must be able to work with the development team to guide them in their efforts. Experience working with large ETL data flows is a strong plus for this role.
The Technical Solution Architect or Senior Developer is responsible for identifying, defining, and prescribing functional and technical solutions to support complex business process and enterprise architecture requirements.
This responsibility includes applying best practices, managing stakeholder expectations, collaboration of solution approaches, and positioning implementations for ongoing success.
The Technical Solution Architect or Senior Developer will leverage his/her deep salesforce.com product and platform knowledge and enterprise level software development experience to ensure project delivery success and overall stakeholder satisfaction.
- Architecture Reviews
- Develop proof of concepts
- Hands on Integration development
Preferred Education, Experience and Certifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Service Cloud implementation experience using Live Agent, Omni Channel, CTI Adapters
- Development using VisualForce, APEX, triggers, Classes, Java Script, Lightning API
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Salesforce Certified System Architect certification preferred
- Knowledgeable in ETL tools like Informatica, and integration tools like Web methods
- Profound knowledge of data management including Data Capture, Segmentation Storage and security
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Building Lightning Components
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Salesforce community development
- 8+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- 5+ years of experience delivering applications on Salesforce platform?
- Application monitoring tools, log analytical tools, security tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, Apigee, GitHub, Jenkins)
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact your dedicated Talon IT Recruiter today! Competitive benefits offered.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!