Senior Salesforce Developer
111 Town Square Place, 14th Floor Jersey City, NJ 07310
- Position: Senior Salesforce Developer (with DevOps experience)
- Location: North NJ
- Status: 3-6 month contract to hire OR direct-hire
- Hourly Target Range: flexible, around $70/hr.
- Remote Option: None
Senior Salesforce Developer:
Analyze business requirements, develop technical solutions and implement system solutions firm wide. Responsible for implementing and developing new system features, and fixing technical deficiencies on the Salesforce platform. Contribute to the design and implementation of the system architecture.
Job Description-Duties and Responsibilities:
Work on User Stories to build new features. Resolve system defects and provide user support to internal clients. Review user stories, follow up on cases and provide solutions. Stay current on technical trends to provide research, and training guidance. Must possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Strategic problem solving skills; able to identify and solve technical problems with appropriate solutions in timely manner. Flexible work style, works on complex problems in addition to administrative tasks as necessary given firm size. Adaptive communication style, responsive and respectful to non -technical needs, navigates work process despite differences in priorities.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified Force.com Platform Developer II or higher
- Salesforce development including APEX coding, SOQL, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Lightning Apps/Components and ControllersSchedulable Jobs, Batches, Integrations
- Salesforce configuration including security, custom objects, layouts, and reports
- Salesforce Deployments and Changesets
- Salesforce Reporting include Wave Analytics
- Integrations using RESTful API with JSON or SOAP
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Mentoring junior staff of best practices
- Experience with other Platforms (Microsoft, AWS, Linux, Oracle, …)
- Experience with Marketing Systems (Pardot, Marketing Cloud, or equivalent)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Expertise in scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Ant, Perl, NodeJS
- Experience in data development, migration and maintenance using ETL and Data Loader tools
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!