Senior Software Developer
201 Rouse Boulevard Philadelphia County, PA 19112
Senior Software Developer
- Salary: Target $120, 000 annually
- Remote Option: No
Our Client, a leader in their field, is seeking a Software Developer to directly join their team. The ideal candidate will support requirements gathering, design, implementation, integration, testing, and documentation for our Internal Software Team. This role requires a self-starter who is adept at solving problems, is a collaborative team player and an effective communicator at all levels within an organization.
- Integrate between Salesforce and custom applications; write, monitor, and support data transformations and flows between systems; provide first-level development support across systems.
- Support and maintain existing applications, mostly C# .NET and SQL Server, with some additional technologies like OpenID and SAML, REST, C# ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Lightning and Apex.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, business partners and other software teams to develop new applications, user interfaces, and features.
- Participate in design sprints to help craft the next version of the user experience.
- Make that user experience world-class by working with process engineers and software quality assurance to ensure low defect rates.
- Execute appropriate coding practices that align with team standards.
- Join cybersecurity training on an as-needed basis and help us implement what you learn from those trainings.
- Be willing to learn new things and share your experience with others.
We prefer you to have a 4-year degree in a related field plus 2 or more years of relevant professional experience. We believe you will be successful if you are capable of self-motivation and learning new things. You should be able to identify and complete tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
- 4 year degree required.
- 2 or more years of relevant professional experience.
- Have experience in C#, the Windows technology stack, web application or desktop development and Salesforce platform development. Equivalent experience in a similar technology, such as Java or C++, will be considered.
- Understand and be comfortable with SQL queries, database schema design, and performance tuning; Microsoft SQL Server experience advantageous, but any RDBMS knowledge will be considered.
- Prior experience with data feeds, ETL, and reporting.
- Know Git or some other version control and have experience in an Agile environment.
- You should demonstrate understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies. It is helpful to know application and data security guidelines, and ways to avoid or fix security issues.
Please provide public source repositories for projects you have worked on, where possible.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package (Health, 401K) as well as many onsite amenities.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!