Senior Website Administrator / Manager
580 Howard Avenue Somerset, NJ 08873 | Direct Hire
- Position: Senior Website Administrator / Manager
- Location: Central, NJ
- Status: Direct Hire position
- Salary Range: $80, 000 - 90, 000K
A Leading Global Company in Hearing Healthcare located in Central New Jersey is presently looking for a Senior Website Manager to add to their team.
The Senior Website Manager ensures the delivery of the website mission and drive the strategic approach to drive the site innovation and growth of the company website. This person is responsible for overseeing the website plan, execution of new features and functionality, and optimization of the website to ensure an effective online customer experience, The Senior Site Manager will collaborate with internal departments and stakeholders so that the site provides the necessary content and functionality. It is important this person can anticipate, identify, prevent and resolve issues. In addition, this individual will be up to date on best SEO practices to ensure organic traffic to the website is maintained and improved.
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys variation in their work and the ability to participate in various roles such as site planning, web technology and functionality, customer experience, and web analytics.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal departments in the U.S. and Denmark and oversee the delivery of an effective online customer experience on company website
- Collect requirements for new features and functionality for their website and ensure they are aligned with strategic direction of website
- Works with IT and creative department to manage and oversee new functionality and feature development
- Continually audit the website for optimal site performance and drive recommendations for improvements. The Senior Site Manager will ensure the site is easy to navigate, keep up to date with web technology and introduce additional functionality to the website to keep the website competitive.
- Analyze user path and user journey and optimize sites accordingly
- Identify and champion emerging best practices in site design, channel engagement and competitive efforts to ensure we maintain our competitive edge
- Analyze web metric information and make recommendations to further improve the customer experience.
- Recommend and manage the development of supplemental website content/sections.
- Advocate best practices and new industry trends and opportunities.
- Direct all internal and external testing (UAT & functional)
- Report on performance
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 7-10 years in direct to consumer online marketing and web experience, Have proven experience running a growing, successful and profitable site
- Web experience should include a solid understanding of site navigation, and reporting tools.
- Strong ability in using reporting tools. Google Analytics preferred.
- Majority of your most recent experience to be in Retail/E-commerce
- Ability to work well across multiple departments and independently
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong team player and leadership qualities
- Sitecore experience (this is what they use)
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, Plum Benefits, and PNC Workplace Banking options
To be considered for this position you must have prior experience working in a similar position.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!