2525 N 7th Street Dauphin County, PA 17110
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $100, 000 - $140, 000
- Remote Option: Not Available
A technology-based distribution company is presently looking for a Solutions Architect to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity to help out client' s IT unit transform into a service-based organization while serving its corporate clients.
You will be responsible for facilitating the requirements of the business and determine an sufficient implementation within the current infrastructure, support and developmental frameworks, contribute to the organizational future strategy and state of the department and be a main contributor to the transformation of the client' s business into a service-based enterprise.
- 10+ years of experience working experience with a full development stack, integrations enterprise governance, and road-mapping.
- Knowledge and ability to recommend enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Ability to evaluate & develop enterprise-wide, long-term operating & strategic plans to ensure that EA objectives and IT strategies are consistent with the client' s long-term business objectives.
- Ability to materially participate in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Experience with ERP deployment and development
- Experience with ERP in a wholesale/retail environment is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Experience with integrating multiple custom disparate systems.
- Systems Infrastructure experience is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Prior use of Progress OpenEdge platform is a plus
- Development experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Experience in distribution is a plus
- Work as part of a team and provide 24/7 support when required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
Benefits include paid vacation time, health and dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), Employee Assistance Program, and tuition reimbursement.
To be considered for this position you need to be coachable, have the ability to think outside the box and possess leadership qualities.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email your resume to email@example.com or apply at talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!