Sr. Backend Java Developer
620 8th Avenue, 20th Floor New York County, NY 10018
Position: Sr. Backend Java Developer
- Location: New York County
- Status: Long term contract
- Estimated Duration: 12 Months +
Our client is seeking a Sr. Java Developer with strong core java development skills proven track record of developing quality software in an agile environment. This experienced individual will be working on our clients trade insights platform.
- Development of projects supporting equity trading analytics tools
- Key responsibilities include development, testing, implementation, and support
- Continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality, and technology
- Successful candidate will take ownership of one or more key parts of application
- Must have Financial Services background
- Seven plus years of experience of developing software
- Must have strong Core Java and object-oriented programming
- Experience with a relational database system, preferably Oracle
- College-level math skills are required
- Proficiency with computer technologies including Linux, and networking
- Excellent communication skills at all organizational levels.
- Ability to collaborative and be productive in a team environment
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: World traveler, Avid beer collector, Amateur astronomer
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!