Sr IOS Developer
Harrisburg, PA 18651 | Contract
Sr. IOS Developer
- Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 6 months
- Hourly Target Range: $60-$70
- Remote Option: No remote option
A Government Entity is presently looking for a Developer to add to their growing team.
This is an opportunity to advance one’ s career with an aggressively growing organization for a confident, passionate candidate with about 5 years of work experience.
- Serve as a Programmer/Developer for iOS Mobile Computing solutions
- The candidate will serve as a Software Developer for the mobile projects to develop and deploy comprehensive custom software solutions for the iOS-based mobile devices to be utilized by client
- Assist with mentoring staff assigned to the projects.
- The projects will involve working with the native iOS mobile development tools, relational databases, and web service-oriented client/server architecture.
- Develop, test, and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including web applications and mobile applications in a timely manner.
5 years Full iOS SDLC experience as an application developer
5 yrs Experience with Object Oriented development
5 years Experience with iOS SDK and Objective-C
2 years Experience with Swift 3/4 and latest iOS APIs and frameworks
3 years Experience with Core Data framework
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longetivy Bonuses, and Plum Benefits. This client enjoys reveling in their accelerated growth by organizing company dinners and happy hours in addition to a recently created founders club trip!
To be considered for this position you need to be creative, loyal and coachable.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!