Sr. Software Engineer (iOS)
1110 St Luke's Way Lehigh County, PA 18109
Status: Contract - Hire (6-9 months)
Are you a Sr. Software Engineer with focused experience with iOS? We have a client currently looking to create an entire Mobile development team and therefore we have an exciting opportunity to be part of this " start up"!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a technical leader supporting the native iOS native apps and participate in the development of the company' s app with a modern design and architecture.
- Implement high-performance responsive native mobile iOS app.
- Demonstrated experience with strong software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Able to work with all stakeholders to prioritize work relative to both delivering business value and addressing technical debt.
- Leads analysis, design, development, and implementation for our existing mobile native applications.
- Translates stories into design & code and help with estimations. Develops well-engineered code and test artifacts backed by automated tests.
- Demonstrate understanding of PCI and HIPPA compliance requirements and ability to design and develop solutions that conform to those requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of application architecture and infrastructure as they relate to service delivery including availability and performance and accessibility.
- Demonstrate understanding of secure programming concepts as they relate to web application development with the ability to define solutions that mitigate risks including but not limited to the OWASP Top 10
- Implementation of proper data protection and storage, secure and performance solutions that adhere to defined standards.
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering team in addition to coding and evaluating code.
- Create thorough documentation for all code and libraries generated that adheres to documentation principles agreed upon by the entire development team.
- Troubleshoots and debugs code developed by themselves as well as other developers
- Implementation of proper data protection and storage, secure and performance solutions that adhere to defined standards.• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews and TDD/BDD.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Mentor the team on the “ how” of better use of existing platform components and performance best practices
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
Bachelor’ s or Associate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent required.
- 8+ years of software development experience in a global hi-tech organization
- 5+ years as native Mobile developer architecting, building, deploying in iTunes and maintaining consumer facing iOS apps using SWIFT. S
- olid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Latest XCode. SWIFT 5+, CoreData.
- Jenkins/Fastlanefor CI/CD, Code coverage
- Experience with Mobile Audio/Video Playback
- Experience with profiling UI, memory and threading
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD), TestFlight, Crashlytics, Firebase
- Understanding of in-app advertising, purchases& mobile Analytics
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in Agile practices (Scrum/Kanban), JIRA, Confluence, Github/Bitbucket
- Strong communication skills.
Preferred Highly Desired Skills:
- XCTest Framework, Objective-C
- Hybrid Mobile apps
- Accessibility/Voice Over
- SSO using Oauth2, OpenIDprotocols
- Experience with Microservices Architecture/Patterns and OpenAPI
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience in Healthcare vertical
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.
Meet Your Recruiter
Fun Facts: NJ Devils fan, loves going on outdoor adventures like hikes or beach days and painting
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!