Sr. Full Stack Engineer
130 AC Moore Drive Berlin, NJ 08009 | Direct Hire
- Position: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
- Location: South Jersey
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $95, 000 - $105, 000
One of our retail clients outside Philadelphia is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team.
As the Full-Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for delivering web, mobile, and API capabilities across a suite of newly developed (and yet to be developed) applications for consumers, and team members.
This includes a mobile app deployed across 5, 000 team members, several “ heart of the business” corporate web / tablet apps, and a laundry list of new applications / projects.
They are looking for someone who loves to roll up his or her sleeves to understand the business need and translate that into amazing technology capabilities.
- Development and maintenance of custom web/mobile applications and API’ s using Node.js, RESTful APIs, AngularJS, etc.
- Develop custom features based on specifications and technical designs.
- Create server-side functionality using asynchronous, highly scalable design principles.
- Create automated unit, functional, and behavioral tests.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Perform end-to-end analysis for requested systems changes or issue resolution.
- Defines a set of architectural principles (technology stacks, upgrade paths, etc.) and clearly communicates across the team.
- Suggests systems changes for projects, application enhancements, or problem resolutions that are aligned to a common and well understood set of architectural principles.
- Clear communicator with business stakeholders, is “ bi-lingual” and able to speak both a business and IT vernacular.
- Strong communicator across the team, ensures that individuals know exactly what is expected of them, the tasks assigned, how to balance workloads between incidents, application enhancements, and projects.
- Ensures a positive and professional relationship within the business by complying with policies and procedures.
- Communicate any outstanding and/or critical issues to company management.
- Bachelors or professional experience in a Technology Development / Engineering discipline.
- Solid understanding of functional (FP) programming in Java Script using current design patterns/practices, especially as it applies to building flexible NodeJS and AngularJS applications.
- Creating RESTful web services /API’ s using Node.js with or without framework assistance (e.g. Express).
- Experience with designing both relational and non-relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) using current design patterns/practices.
- Understanding of common programing patterns such as MVC, dependency injection, anonymous functions, microservices architecture, etc.
- Large scale data processing.
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as HTML5, Bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
- Infrastructure automation experience using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with containers and cluster management software.
- Experience in agile development programs.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Fosters a positive work environment and partnership with all team members and vendors.
- Self-starter, independent thinker, collaborative to drive consensus where necessary.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!