Sr. Quality Analyst
650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Location: Central NJ
- Status: 6 Month contract
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Are you looking to change your career? We have an opportunity in central NJ for a Sr. Quality Analyst. This role provides Quality Assurance testing services within the IT Enterprise Quality Assurance group. Responsibilities include preparing and executing Application Test Plans, Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
Qualified candidates must have 7+ years hands-on software quality assurance and testing exposure and a BA - Computer Science or equivalent degree with related work experience. You must also have strong oral and written communication skill for this position.
- Experience testing under various application environments including web-based (e-Commerce), Mobile and client/server. AS400 based systems a plus.
- Retail experience is important. Exposure to JDA retail system and/or Point of Sale is a plus.
- Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional specifications and system design documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
- Proven experience preparing and executing manual Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
- Back-end database testing experience required. Solid ability to create SQL queries and analyze the results.
- Experience using defect tracking systems and general knowledge of defect processing and control.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a QA/Project team, as required by the project. Able to effectively and cooperatively interface with all levels of management and staff.
- Work with Business Analysts, Projects Managers and development staff to review project documentation and implement an effective test effort.
- Work cooperatively to troubleshoot and resolve project and/or environmental issues.
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please contact your dedicated IT Talon Recruiter today! Referral Bonus offered and paid!
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!