1400 Old Country Rd Nassau County, NY 11590
- Status: 6+ month contract to hire
- Schedule: Tues - Fri: 8: 00-4: 30 and Saturday 7: 00-3: 30
- First 2 week training period will be Mon - Fri 9-5: 30pm
- Remote Option: None
• Provide first-level support for all calls coming into a Help Desk.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve any incoming calls.
• Ensure all aspects of calls are fully and clearly documented in the issue tracking system.
• Place and expedite service calls with our outside vendors when on-site assistance is required.
• Escalate any store issues that you are unable to resolve to the proper level of support.
• Provide proper follow up of all unresolved issues regarding not only your own calls, but any open calls in our system.
• Identify and communicate any patterns or trends of incoming calls to Help Desk Management.
• Provide technical or logistical support to any projects as assigned.
• High school diploma plus Associate degree or technical school certificate required.
• PC hardware and troubleshooting knowledge, A+ certification.
• Knowledge of Windows OS – XP & NT.
• Basic WAN/LAN knowledge with Cisco equipment.
• Basic knowledge of wireless networks and devices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Customer service experience preferred.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!