301 roundhill drive Morris County, NJ 07866
- Status: Full-time position
- Salary Range: around $75-80K annually + bonus
- Remote Option: None
- Selected candidate must be comfortable with travel both nationally and occasional international 50-75% of the time
Provide systems integration services in support of interactive data wall applications and integration of both hardware and software. Lead system and network integration efforts at customer location.
- Install and commission various server and large-scale video wall systems as determined by customers’ requirements
- Set up and establish connections between various secondary components (KVM switches, network switches, video devices, audio devices, etc.) to integrate the system components
- Install client software for the integrated solution
- Configure client products, including but not limited to all software settings, database configuration, define rights and permissions for groups, define sources (video, web, application, etc.), etc.
- At customer site, set up system components based on configuration tested during in-house testing, modify as necessary
- Conduct end user training of the client application with clients
- Troubleshoot the integrated solution as necessary, which includes addressing hardware and configuration issues, and identifying software/OS issues
- Weekly on-call status on a rotating schedule with other Systems Integrators
- Capable to perform duties of a Systems Specialist
- Travel up to 75% of the time
- Comfortable with other tasks assigned by Management from time to time
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology Field Preferred
- Experience performing component and interface level integration tests
- Helpdesk/customer support experience preferred
- Ability to read and review engineering drawings required
- Proven written and verbal communication skills relative to the application of technical products and business issues
- Networking knowledge (OSI layers 2, 3, and 4)
- Video and audio integration (large-scale video walls)
- Preferred Certifications: - InfoComm CTS
- Top Secret required
- Top Secret/SCI preferred
Benefits include 401k plans, healthcare, vacation/personal time off, an equity sharing plan, a fitness center on-premise, cake on Fridays, summer BBQ' s, flexible start/end times, tremendous exposure to high-level executives, a bonus structure based on organizational performance and many more!
Fun Facts: World traveler, Avid beer collector, Amateur astronomer
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!