301 Roundhill Drive Morris County, NJ 07866
- Status: Full-time position
- Salary Range: around $45-50K annually + bonus
- Remote Option: None
- Selected candidate must be comfortable with travel both nationally and occasional international 50-75% of the time
This person will perform installations of Video Wall Displays, 70.7 volt and distributed sound systems, projectors and screen support structures, ceiling and wall-mounted speaker systems. Duties may include but are not limited to: Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
The candidate must be positive and effective in their interaction with internal and external customers. They should also be able to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints, assist with mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring, and be able to travel and work at various job sites throughout the U.S.
- Assemble and set up display equipment, including but not limited to cube bases, cube internal components, cube stacking, LCD display wall/ceiling mounting, etc.
- Configure display equipment, which includes but is not limited to setting DIP switches, calibrating display characteristics, color balancing, etc.
- Must demonstrate the ability to safely use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate the ability to solder and crimp connectors
- Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner
- Install and configure computer video I/O expansion cards, and configure server OS for client requirements
- Assist with assembling rack mounted system components
- Troubleshoot display equipment as needed, including interpreting any error codes, determining cable vs. display issues, etc.
- Assist System Integrators with integration efforts as needed
- Disassemble systems and prepare for shipment
- Travel up to 75% of the time
- Other tasks assigned by Management from time to time
- Preventative maintenance visits to ensure equipment and equipment functionality are ready for use
- Associate’ s Degree / Bachelor’ s Degree or Equivalent Preferred
- Minimum one year working with network and communications cabling – more experience can take the place of the education requirement
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting floor plans and drawings preferred
- MS Windows Server 2003/2008
- MS Office Suite
- Proficient PC problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Secret US Government security clearance preferred
Benefits include 401k plans, healthcare, vacation/personal time off, an equity sharing plan, a fitness center on-premise, cake on Fridays, summer BBQ' s, flexible start/end times, tremendous exposure to high-level executives, a bonus structure based on organizational performance and many more!
Fun Facts: Baseball card collector, Foodie, Avid Mets fan.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!