545 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07310 | Contract to Direct Hire
- Position: Tableau Developer/Analyst
- Location: North Jersey
- Status: Contract to Hire
- Estimated Duration: 6 Months
- Hourly Target Range: $45-$60
- Remote Option: No
Our client is seeking a Tableau Developer with a basic understanding of metrics/KPI' s. This person should be able to take technical information and transform it into business terminology. It is highly preferred that this person come in with an understanding of Tableau architecture. Must be a strong communicator and independent thinker to be successful in this position.
- Ability to be part of the team that designs and is a key player in the development/execution of IT metric dashboards via Tableau, models and data sources at varying levels of complexity.
- Develop programming logic, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology, analyzing data and participate on KPI projects
- Design and build architecture to support Tableau environment and data feeds
- Proactively and continuously improve IT metric dashboards and cost allocation models for IT leaders. Assist in evaluating client business requirements, think outside the box and providing technical recommendations.
- Develop technical expertise in KPI subject areas and new technologies to develop new KPIs, respond to questions, recommend and develop innovative methods that result in technically efficient solutions.
- Develop project plans (draw attention to bottlenecks for resolution) from KPI design to deployment
- Documentation for proposed, implemented or changed solutions/architecture
- Communication to all levels of management and effectively present dashboards, models & analysis
- Build cross-functional relationships with other teams
- Support the decision-making process by delivering accurate and timely data, analysis
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills and end user support with through formal and informal channels
- Completes responsibilities as outlined on performance plan, special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess programming ability: 3+ years of experience designing, developing, documenting and supporting Tableau dashboards
- Experience with RDBMs, SQL Server and interactive SQL programming
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Proficiency with PowerPoint 2010
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and flexibility to innovate new approaches/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be experienced in successfully explaining technical results to technical and non-technical audiences to provide transparency into metric processes
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Candidate must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Managing Tight deadlines
You will have the opportunity to work in a highly visual capacity reporting directly to the head of this group. This is a very innovative team and company that has projected consistent growth.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please contact your dedicated IT Talon Recruiter today!