Technical Implementation Analyst
41 East 11th Street, 11th Floor New York, NY 10003 | Direct Hire
- Position: Technical Implementation Analyst
- Location: NYC
- Status: Direct-hire
- Salary Range: Around $100K
- Remote Option: Occasional, yes
Our valued client is seeking a responsible Technical Implementation Analyst for the implementation and configuration of software solutions, resolving issues arising from implementation projects, and working with partners on joint client projects.
He/she will work as part of the professional services team, which supports a global customer base, primarily within the SAP ecosystem.
A successful Technical Implementation Analyst must be able to manage and collaborate on multiple projects, perform effective problem resolution when issues arise, and collaborate effectively with development, support, and sales teams. They should have strong technology, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Work as a member of the Professional Services team, to implement and configure proprietary software solutions to meet the requirements of our clients distributed worldwide
- Participate in and lead implementation projects using implementation methodology, following standard project management practices
- Provide training and support for implementation partners, ensuring quality of service and adherence to best practices
- Work as part of a project team as well as autonomously, responsible for end-to-end implementation cycles
- Perform analysis of business requirements and produce solution configuration designs as required
- Contribute to the shared knowledge base of best practices, implementation guides, and other internal and external documentation
- Prepare project estimates and schedule of project activities as required
- Participate in internal UAT cycles, to verify as well as acquire knowledge about new product functionality
- Attend internal training sessions to build knowledge of industry topics and trends
- Ensure effective work habits including quality, punctuality, responsiveness and accessibility to others
- Assist with special projects and other tasks, as required
- 3-5 years of experience with system implementation and configuration
- Ability to review logs and perform troubleshooting before escalating issues to level 3 support
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email your resume to email@example.com or apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!