250 Oak Ridge Road Morris County, NJ 07438
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary: $75, 000-$85, 000 + Overtime
- Remote: No
Are you looking to join a growing team with technology at the forefront of current initiatives? If so, we have a full time opportunity located in Morris County, NJ. This position allows you the opportunity to work within a team oriented and family style environment with high visibility amongst company leadership.
You will be responsible for producing technical documentation for all software, hardware and systems efforts to assist product users. You will create and maintain clear, concise, and accurate documentation for technical applications directed toward technical and non-technical users.
Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of experience working in a technical writing position with demonstrated writing and analytical skills. You should also be a strong communicator with excellent organizational and time management skills. Prior experience working within a banking of financial environment would be highly preferred. The following are additional responsibilities and requirements of this role:
Translate business specifications into user documentation.
Plan, write, and maintain systems and user support documentation efforts.
Create documentation for on-line help, manuals (system, end-user and training), white papers, design specifications, project plans, test plans, business correspondence.
- Bachelor' s Degree in journalism, technical communications, instructional design, computer science or related field of study
- Working knowledge of technical documentation development best practices
- Technical aptitude
- Proficient in basic writing fundamentals, page layout and document structure, design and organization
- Proficient in MS Office to include MS Word and styles, on-line help systems, XHTML and single-source methodologies
- Intermediate alphanumeric, database, presentation and Excel skills
Excellent company culture and benefits available. Referral bonus' offered and paid out for this role. Please contact your Talon IT Recruiter today to inquire about this opportunity further!
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!