Telecom Field Support
St Luke'sÃÂ Way -1110 American Parkway N. Lehigh County, PA 18109
Telecommunications Field Technician
- Status: Contract
- Estimated Duration: 6+Months
- Hourly Target Range: Open, dependent upon experience
- Remote Option: None
- Notes: Must have a valid drivers license and a car
Our client is seeking a Telecommunications Field Technician to join their dynamic team.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills
- In depth knowledge of Avaya/Nortel systems required •
- Must have experience developing, implementing and configuration of Nortel and Avaya systems
- Must have experience in new installation coordination, job-site moves, setting up voicemail and trouble shooting
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to various locations
- Avaya Definity
- Avaya Red
- Avaya Blue
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!