Trading Systems Support Analyst
New York, NY 10013 | Direct Hire
Position: Trading Systems Support Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Status: Full Time
Salary Range: $180 – 190k + 50k bonus
Remote Option: Not available
A financial Services company seeks a Trading Systems Support Analyst to join our Production Engineer team.
The Production Engineering division is responsible for providing innovative processes and tools for the operation of Tower’ s high-frequency trading platforms.
- Managing the widely-deployed OMS and market data delivery systems involving every major electronic exchange and asset class
- Working closely with end users to understand their needs and providing technical expertise
- Solving problems by providing level one and level two support for our production systems
- Contributing to the design and implementation of the support system to enhance reliability and self-correction
- Devising ways to architect and develop solutions
- Monitoring and reporting on the status and health of our systems
- Serving as the primary technical contact for brokers and exchanges, as well as, a liaison for internal teams at Tower
- Providing coverage from 12: 00 pm to 9: 00 pm Eastern Time
- At least 5 years of experience in the finance industry
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong scripting skills in Perl, Python, and Bash, or Shell
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of SQL and use of databases
- Strong background in Java (a plus)
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to take on tasks both big and small
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits include Competitive salary, 401(k) with company matching, Five weeks of paid vacation per year plus nine paid holidays, Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis, Reimbursement for health and wellness expenses and Free tickets to New York events, including the US Open and TriBeCa Film Festiva
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!