User & Site Support Lead (MN)
Shakopee, MN 55379 | Direct Hire
Position: User & Site Support Lead
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Status: Direct Hire
Remote Option: 1/day week
Job Description: The primary role of a User & Site Support Lead is to support the company’ s employees located in any Headquarter or Field location with day-to-day PC and Network issues. Also to guide and supervise other User and Site Support Analyst’ s in their region. They will also provide Level 2 support to the service desk and provide Level 3 support to other IT personnel especially those other resources in their specific regions. The User & Site Support lead will be responsible for ordering and configuring new infrastructure equipment, along with keeping existing infrastructure equipment up-to-date and working properly for employees in the locations that they are assigned to.
A modern, manufacturing company is presently looking for a user & site support lead to add to their growing team.
This is a unique opportunity for an driven and focused candidate with 3-7 years of work experience.
You will be responsible for the administration & support of local PC’ s and networks and act as the primary interface to Fujitsu for all locations.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the deployment of new software and technology as part of the corporate standards.
- Keep all systems current and up to date based on company standards.
- Measure performance of network systems in terms of load and effectiveness for users.
- Assist with management and enforcement of IT Security polices and standards established.
- 3 - 7 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCP, CNA, A+ desired
- 4 years experience managing PC’ s and LANs
- Supervisory experience at least 2 years
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as PC’ s, switches, hubs and modems.
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards, including TCP/IP, IEE802.11 B&G (Wireless)
- Experience with programming languages a plus but not required
- Application support experience with MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
- Experience installing network cabling
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
To be considered for this position you need to be open-minded, dynamic and tolerant.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email Justin Simler at JSimler@talonpro.com
Fun Facts: Avid New York Sports fan: Rangers, Yankees, and Giants, Big movie and TV fan: especially Gangster films (Goodfellas is my favorite movie of all time), Avid skier
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!