Windows Server Support Engineer
9 Griffin Road Windsor, CT 06095 | Contract
- Position: Windows Server Support Engineer
- Location: Windsor, CT
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 6 months+
- Hourly Target Range: TBD
- Remote Option: No
A Health Insurance company located in Windsor, CT is presently looking for two Windows Server Support Engineer professionals to add to their growing team.
Description Of Work:
**Flexible schedule required as much of the work may be performed at night or on weekends.
- Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, assists with the design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- May support the design, analysis, development and/or implementation phase of engineering infrastructure solutions for small projects.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
- May assist in the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems, and pilots of new technology involving mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, or output/receiving.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in deep root cause analysis for Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016.
- VMWARE with vCenter 5.0, 5.5, 6.0; P2V and V2V, storage vmotion
- Zerto migration tool experience a plus
- Capacity management and project coordination skills
- ITIL knowledge
- Excellent customer service focus and oral/written communications skills
- High performance at individual and team level required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least two, typically four or more years experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!