.NET / C# Developer Analyst
Marion , IN 46214
Job Title: .NET / C# Analyst/Developer
Job location: REMOTE ok but preferred to work EST hours from 8am-5pm
3 positions open
Contract asignment for 8 months or longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Design, develop, code, test, implement, maintain and support software development in a project setting
-Participate in the delivery of project software through effective design and peer reviewing of code, unit testing
-Bachelors degree required or equivalent in experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years coding experience in the .NET core using C# is required.
- Experience writing back-end services in .NET core is required.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and SQL development is a plus.
- Experience with backend messaging queues is required.
- Experience with automated unit testing is a plus.
- Experience in software development in a enterprise environment is required. Agile experience is preferred.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.