Axway B2B Engineer (Fully Remote)
900 Cottage Grove Road Hartford, CT 06095 US
Job Title: Axway B2B Engineer (Fully Remote)
Duration: 12 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
**Client looking for experience in Axway and knowledge with API management, SSO integration and Linux OS
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Perform engineering and support tasks for IBM B2B Gateway Sterling MFT product Design, planning and implementation/engineering of integration solutions using IBM MFT Suite (Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Control Center) Experiance with Axway, PEM, Global mailbox and AWS.
- Very good understanding on ER model/tables of SFG/SI and IBM Control Center Proficient in writing the business processes using BPML or GPM Proficient in canned business processes supplied with SFG/SI
- Proficient in using various services supplied with Sterling engine
- Proficient in various B2B communication protocols such as FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTP/S, AS2, etc.
- Proficient in troubleshooting various production issues and identifying the root cause
- Installing/patching the IBM MFT Product Suite (Sterling File gateway, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, IBM Control Center)
- Proficient in working with PGP/GPG encryption/decryption methods
- Proficient in writing SQL, stored procedures on oracle databases
- Proficient in Unix/Linux platforms and writing shell scripts Experience with XML, XSLT and JSON Knowledge of Rest API services offered by IBM MFT suite for the product maintenance
- Knowledge of Web services using methods such as soap and restful
- Knowledge of reporting services, experience using canned reports and ability to build custom reports on IBM Control Center and SFG/SI
- Knowledge in IBM Sterling Integrator Custom User Exits.
- Knowledge of IBM Partner Engagement Manager Knowledge of Global Mailbox Knowledge of IBM Connect: Direct Knowledge of CI/CD tools like IBM UDeploy, Jenkins, Splunk etc.
- Knowledge of automation framework/language/engine like Ansible Experience in JAVA programing.
- Experience with Axway MFT a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.