Business Systems Analyst
70 Hudson St, Hudson County, NJ 07302
Business Systems Analyst
- Contract to hire: 3- 6 months
- Hudson County New Jersey
Our Client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to act as the relationship manager between IT and BO business units. Promote the best interest of both business and technology in the evaluation and implementation of technology solutions.
- Perform various business operational functions as assigned across our clients Operations focusing on Credit, Collateral, Electronic Payments and Correspondent Services.
- Assist in the daily oversight of business processes and operations as assigned, including and the development of business process solutions to solve issues or to create efficiencies across our clients Operations.
- Assist in managing our clients Operations IT/Business-related projects as assigned. Will serve as a liaison between the business project team and IT or Vendor on certain project assignments
- Assess business processes and provide recommendations on process improvement and functional specification design. Seeks to obtain business owner buy in on improved efficiencies while ensuring prudent risk management and business processes meet the control structure required.
- Prepares or oversees designing, implementing and documenting business and/or automation solutions based on business requirements. Ensures that business requirements are complete and include the appropriate controls and risk mitigation strategies.
- Two to three years related experience including a solid understanding of the business with a technology focus.
- Skilled in project management techniques and one or more Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Participated in medium to large size cross departmental project team
- Managed phases of a small to mid-sized technology or business project
- Skilled in the design and development of Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems.
- Skilled in the design and development of multi-tiered client/server applications.
- Familiar with distributed application development.
- Familiar with Object Oriented (OO) analysis and design.
- Familiar with the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of vendor supplied solutions.
- Good working knowledge of SQL development.
Bachelor’ s degree in business, finance, computer science, engineering, or related discipline preferred. MBA or post graduate course work in business or computer science is a plus. PMP, and/or CBAP desirable.
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.