Citrix Engineer (XenApp/XenDesktop)
2 Liberty Place Philadelphia County, PA 19192
Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop Engineer
- Location: Philadelphia County PA or *REMOTE
- Duration: 9 months+
*Candidate should have at least one with strong overall Citrix experience
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop SME
- Advanced knowledge of Citrix XenApp infrastructure design and operations
- Advanced knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop infrastructure design and operations
- Application Delivery SME
- Advanced knowledge of Citrix Application Layering
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft App-V
- Strong working knowledge of user profiling technologies
- Citrix WEM/UPM
- Microsoft UE-V
- RES Workspace Manager
- Advanced troubleshooting / issue resolution experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Server 2008 R2/Server 2016
- Windows 7/10
- Ability to collaborate well with others knowledge experts to effectively troubleshoot and delivery applications
Requirements for the role:
- Experienced and comfortable with working in a fast paced environment and making complex technical decisions
- Capable of completing detailed technical documentation for archival and operational turnover purposes
- Experienced with working within a regimented Change Management process
- HPSM experienced preferred
- Must be capable of traveling out of state for multi-day workshops, customer on-sites and other requirements that may arise. (Assume 5% travel)
- Must be a leader, capable of leading by influence (not authority)
- Capable of working with minimal supervision within largely remote work-at-home team
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits. .
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Loves to cook, Beach bum, Future Dog owner.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!