Citrix Engineer (XenApp/XenDesktop)
2 Liberty Place Philadelphia County, PA 19192
Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop Engineer
- Location: Philadelphia County PA or *REMOTE
- Duration: 9 months+
The selected individual will be responsible for delivery of key projects within Cigna' s hosted desktop and application environments. This includes, but is not limited to implementations of Citrix Netscaler, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Citrix Provisioning Services and other key components. The individual is expected to be a Senior-level resource who has extensive experience implementing and supporting complex Citrix infrastructures.
- 5 years of experience building complex Citrix NetScaler configurations. This experience includes building and configurating Citrix Secure Gateway, RADIUS, SSL Certificate and Storefront configurations
- 5 years of experience with other Citrix products including XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, StoreFront, Universal Profile Manager
- Team-oriented, self-driven expert who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work and collaborate with remote workers and management
- Ability to effectively document technical work performed
- Experience with persona management products such as Citrix App Layering, WEM/UPM, FSLogix, UE-V
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits. .
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.