4450 Belden Village St NW Suite 407 Stark County, OH 44718
- Status: Direct Hire
- Remote: No
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking to grow your career with a great company? Are you looking to join a growing and fast paced culture to lend and further develop your skills? We have a great opportunity and a dire need to hire talented professionals.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a migration of Microsoft based solutions to Amazon Web Services (AWS). You must have demonstrated experience establishing DevOps solutions for AWS. The DevOps Engineer will assess existing technologies, design for the future, and take part in the migration and deployment following the DevOps model.
Qualified candidates must have strong experience working in cloud computing environments and must also have strong hands on skills. This role requires stellar communication skills and a passion for technology.
- Design and build DevOps processes and procedures
- Take part in a migration working with large scale SQL Server and Microsoft centric application solutions to AWS; cloud
- Design build plans, work with developers to mitigate failures and manage software configurations
- Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion
- Work with and direct developers with server troubleshooting and application errors relating to configuration issues
- Troubleshoot production outages and take immediate action - root cause analysis
- Monitor production environment and ensure all systems are stable and running
- Take part to lead production migrations and be available for off-hour support as needed relating to mission-critical applications
- Work closely and train up more jr team members
- DevOps experience 5+ years
- Linux administration, Windows administration, and IIS management (deep understanding of IIS concepts and settings) - 7 + years
- AWS - 5+ years
- Solid experience in a hands on capacity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technology
- Certifications: AWS Architect/Developer; Associate considered, Professional preferred
- Automation tools; Puppet, Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible
- Proficency with: Bash, Chef, Powershell, Python, XML, Web concepts such as REST APIs and SPA
- Prior work with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Postgres, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues and related technologies
- Fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies
- Strong understanding of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and passion for continuous improvement
If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity, we want to speak to you today! Excellent company benefits - longevity and career growth.
Meet Your Recruiter
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!