End Point Engineer
1601 Chestnut Street Philadelphia County, PA 19102
- Location: Onsite in Philadelphia PA
- Duration: 9 months+
- Remote for the right candidate BUT will need to be onsite initially
The endpoint engineer role requires a person with a strong technical aptitude in endpoint and endpoint supporting technologies. The daily work of an endpoint engineer consists of designing, documenting, and implementing solutions in alignment with organizational architectures and roadmaps; troubleshooting and resolving complex production issues; consults and advises with other technology groups within the organization.
- Lenovo hardware
- Mac Hardware
- Enterprise Print hardware (HP Enterprise class printers)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (OSD, Reporting, and overall familiarity with its functions)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013)
- OneDrive for Business
- Mac OSX
- Enterprise Printing (HP print software, Microsoft Print Services)
- Networking – Must understand basic concepts
- Active Directory Management – Must understand overall concepts with a particular focus on group policies and impacts on endpoints.
- Scripting – VBScript, PowerShell
- Written and verbal skills for proper documentation and communication of information and ideas.
Bachelors in Computer Science, or 6 plus years experience as an endpoint engineer
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits. .
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.