Enterprise Data Intelligence Architect
580 Howard Avenue Somerset, NJ 08873 US
Enterprise Data Intelligence Architect
Direct hire role offering Salary + Bonus
Start out REMOTE with hybrid onsite in Somerset NJ
*Must be fully vaccinated
This person will lead the Data Intelligence team to support the overall strategy – in particular the part related to driving our business through high quality data insights. This is accomplished through an end-to-end ownership of Data Intelligence solutions – with respect to both delivery and support. The position is focal for all data management related disciplines as responsibility is split between architecture of solutions and leading the team responsible for delivering accordingly.
- Act as trusted partner to business domains in relation to taking full use of Data Intelligence applications
- Extract business needs through close collaboration with the different business domains, and from this design and build modern data intelligence capabilities.
- Lead design workshops and requirements gathering sessions with relevant stakeholders – such as Products Owners, Domain Specialists, Business Analysts, Solution Architects and Scrum Masters.
- Create technical roadmaps – reflecting business priorities, and work with delivery teams to prioritize / re-prioritize.
- Troubleshoot implementation issues and drive successful resolution
- Evaluate changes and updates to the platform and recommend best approaches to new business needs.
- Lead and support implementation of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) as Intelligent Data Platform.
- Facilitate integration between data sources and Google Cloud Platform.
- Setup and support of data flows within Google BigQuery.
- Configuration and testing of Google Looker functionality.
- Lead and partner with Business Intelligence and Marketing Intelligence departments on data initiatives.
- Act as and oversee 1st level support for US data intelligence. This involves resolution of incidents and bugs that may arise.
- Train on and communicate data platform changes.
- Responsible for the full people management process of hiring/firing, retention, performance management, coaching of employee development, etc. to build a high performing Data Intelligence team.
- Provides thought leadership and plays an active role engaging with team members of the US IT leadership team.
- Partners with Business Process Manager, Sr. Director and global Group Business Process Owners on prioritization of IT enhancements and bug corrections.
- Partners with IT Marketing & Customer Relations Tribe Lead on IT solutions delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution. Marketing, Data Science, IT or Business degree preferred.
- Minimum five years Data management and science, project management, IT or operations management experience. Medical device industry experience a plus
- Proven leadership experience in a professional, retail, consumer goods or healthcare clinic setting, preferably for a rapidly-growing multi-state, multi-location, customer-focused business.
- Proven ability to lead and manage high performing teams
- Demonstrated leader with a mindset of continuous improvement to influence, lead and collaborate cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills, project management, database and systems integration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Confidentiality, time-sensitivity, accuracy and follow-through to completion.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with ambition and bias for action, while also receiving and prioritizing the support needs of a team.
- Demonstrated experience in large scale Data Intelligence projects.
- Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Exceptional documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with process mapping and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced teams working within the agile / scrum framework.
- Highly motivated, able to quickly adapt to change when priorities shift and quickly think through problems.
- Team player, passion for technology and continuous learning.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Customer Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Effective Communication