Enterprise Project Manager (IAM)
900 Cottage Grove Road Hartford, CT 06001
Job Title: Enterprise Project Manager (IAM)
Duration: 18 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
This work will support a major project with 2 functions:
1) Project management to support delvivery of a new process/system to support Identity and Access Management
2) Support and coordinate activities impacting all application teams across the enterprise.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex IT Project Management assignments/projects.
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning one, but occasionally more than one, complex project consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts and programmers to meet complex project objectives.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Modifies schedules as required.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support. Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within IT Project Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.