Full Stack .NET Developer
Two North Ninth Street Lehigh County, PA 18101
Job Title: Full Stack .NET Developer
Status: 12+ Month Contract
The successful candidate would join a team of up to 10 developers to integrate a new Oracle Cloud HCM instance to 70+ other systems using Azure integration tools. Daily responsibilities will include attending daily SCRUM, completing user story tasks involving design, data extraction, transformation, integration and testing. The candidate will also be required to demo their completed user stories for the business at biweekly demos.
The candidate must be able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little oversight.
- 10+ years of full-stack application development experience
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills. Must be able to help business counterparts in finding optimal solutions and to communicate clearly with peers.
- Assertive leadership, Agile (scrum) experience.
- Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Enthusiasm toward technology, willingness to learn
- Experience in the HR business domain and familiarity with typical HR business processes (Time & Labor, Payroll, Benefits, ADP, Fidelity)
- Experience with PeopleSoft or Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion)
- Web-services, 3rd party APIs
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework Core
- MVC, WEB API, RESTful services
- Serverless Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service, Service Bus
- Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Azure SQL
- SQL Server, must have a solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Azure CLI/PowerShell
- Azure DevOps (Build CI/CD Pipelines, YAML)
- Tools like SoapUI & Fiddler
- Oracle database experience
- Azure API Management
If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity we want to speak to you today! Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Meet Your Recruiter
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!