IT Agile Project Manager / Cloud SaaS services
900 Cottage Grove Road Hartford, CT 06001 US
Job Title: IT Agile Project Manager / Cloud SaaS services
Duration: 7 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
- Manage one or more complex projects that span one or more Agile / Scrum technology teams and multiple internal and external stakeholders Align and manage an overall delivery plan against an Agile IT Team backlog
- Partner with business sponsors to ensure clear requirements and success metrics
- Facilitate project estimation
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Track project status, manage project issues and risks, and report up to the Program Manager Manage the process to assess gaps and develop action plans to address these gaps
- Work with other business or vendor project managers as needed to ensure effective coordination and communication across the program
- Clearly identify critical path and track project dependencies with outside service providers
- More than 10 years of relevant IT experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment and actively participating in associated ceremonies as needed
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to navigate and work comfortably across organizational boundaries with business and technology partners
- Proven track record of successful project delivery within the Investment Management, Accounting, or Finance spaces preferred
- Demonstrated experience supporting complex technology project delivery across all project phases Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team facilitation skills
- Highly organized with ability to meet internal deadlines
- Sound business and technical acumen Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Jira
- Minimum college/undergraduate degree (e.g., B.S./B.A.) or equivalent. Advanced university degree preferred.
- Agile Scrum Master and/or PMP certification preferred
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you should have excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, and be the type of individual who can work independently and take initiative. If you feel you are a fit for this role, please reach out to us to discuss it in detail.