IT Analyst (Process Improvement)
1601 Chestnut Street Philadelphia County, PA 19101
- Position: IT Analyst (Process Improvement)
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 14 months+
- Philadelphia County
Our client is looking for an IT Data Analyst to join their Endpoint Technology Governance Team. The selected candidate must have strong organizational skills, advanced Excel and data analysis experience.
Some responsibilities include:
- Review and update policy, process and procedures to establish consistent oversight of hardware and software assets.
- Gather and review data to support optimization metrics for asset inventory to reduce operating costs.
- Develop, manage, and review methodology for asset management metrics to control process and inventory effectively.
- Assist with managing policy updates to maintain asset controls.
- Develop and implement controls to audit and maintain process and procedure documentation.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of IT concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional Analysis skills
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Proficient with Data analysis and modeling Analyze, document, and update processes
- Continuous Improvement of Processes and Procedures
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience in IT operations, business or governance roles
- Overall background in Governance, Operations, Strong problem solving skills as well as Asset Management, Asset Inventory
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: NJ Devils fan, loves going on outdoor adventures like hikes or beach days and painting
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!