IT Technical Liaison
Hartford, CT 06095
- Position: IT Technical Liaison
- Status: Contract assignment
- Contract duration: 10 months+
Our client is seeking an IT Technical Liaison who will be responsible for the following:
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Application Development matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis, but also considers the broader business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Acts a team leader for projects with large budgets, with wide impact and work extending over an extended period of time.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person; for the most complex Business Analysis assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and openly communicate status, issues/risks, and challenges presented to project.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to multi-task and drive multiple priorities at the same time.
- Ability to gain support and alignment through collaboration and influence. Confidence to manage meetings and present solutions to partners and leaders.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) in a work environment
- Rally or JIRA an asset Confluence an asset
- Knowledge of Healthcare products or claim processing
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com
Meet Your Recruiter
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!