199 Water St #19 New York County, NY 10038
Java Developer - Mid level or Senior
- Contract to Hire - 6 months
Our client is looking for multiple developers. Some to lead design for the Forex platform and some to provide development support for the trade execution systems in Credit & Rates. Both will be developing new trading system functionality. Depending on their skill sets. Working on New Projects in the Credit Rates & FX Markets - consolidating markets and matching engines in one - combining systems creating a target platform merging those markets.
- Java (Multi-threading & Concurrency)
- Min five years Java exp building complex java applications
- Fixed Income, Money Markets and Credit Derivatives.
- UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Forex Derivatives
- Ant, Maven, etc. (build tools)
- Design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Investment Banking/Financial Services
- Relational database technology
- Oracle preferred
- Education to degree level is preferred.
- Provide escalated development support for the trade execution systems in Credit and Rates, be a part of an on-call rota and provide out of hours support if necessary.
- Develop of new trading system functionality to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Lead design reviews for the Forex platform development team
- Lead by example - develop of new trading system functionality to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Provide escalated development support for the Forex trade execution system, be a part of an on-call rota and provide out of hours support if necessary.
Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Fun Facts: World traveler, Avid beer collector, Amateur astronomer
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!