2 Liberty Place Philadelphia County, PA 19192
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 9 months+
Our client is seeking a Mobility Engineer. This person will be an individual contributor who will be the principal mobility strategist for Enterprise Mobility Management platform and be responsible for developing and maintaining annual Mobility roadmap. An industry Mobile Technologist leader who demonstrates a proven ability to bring new to innovation, as well as, new to industry technology solutions that advance our mobile strategy and end user experience.
Our clients Mobility Engineering Team is seeking an experienced Mobility Engineer. The Mobility Infrastructure Engineer Manager serves as a subject matter expert and technical lead supporting multiple complex mobility products and infrastructure. As an individual contributor within a technical team, the candidate will lead and/or contribute in the architectural design, development, testing, operational readiness and implementation of these solutions. Experience implementing, managing and maintaining Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions (for iOS and Android platforms) in a large enterprise is preferred.
The Mobility Infrastructure Engineer Manager will possess skills spanning business, analytical and technical architectures in order to identify and define high-quality mobility solutions and to ensure that technical solutions are mapped to business requirements.
Essential job functions:
- Provide engineering leadership and oversight of the design, engineering and development of enterprise mobility solutions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, existing designs and best practices and how they may apply to Mobility Program
- Manage the troubleshooting and resolution of complex technical issues based on system architecture, project requirements, business and customer expectations
- Proactively manage continuous process improvement based on customer feedback, new and/or emerging technologies, and process standards
- Provide technical guidance to mobility operations and support staff
- Produce and maintain mobility technical support documentation
Education, Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years of experience managing/supporting/maintaining a large enterprise Mobility infrastructure comprised of iOS and Android devices
- Proficiency with managing and maintaining Citrix XenMobile and Citrix ShareFile
- Working knowledge of networking technologies; switches, routers, and load balancers including F5 and Citrix Netscaler
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and StoreFront
- Experience and proficiency with managing and maintaining Microsoft Intune and O365
- Familiar with Active Directory, including Azure AD
- Working knowledge of PowerShell preferred
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android mobile application development preferred
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with facilitating and leading meetings with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast past-paced environment
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Fun Facts: Taylor Swift's #1 Fan, lover of the Fast and the Furious franchise, and avid snowboarder.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!