Platform Engineer - UIPath
900 Cottage Grove Road Hartford, CT 06001
Job Title: Platform Engineer - UIPath
Duration: 6 months
**Candidates must be able to work on our W2
The Infrastructure Engineer for UiPath platform will be an integral part Platform Engineering and Operations team for Office of Intelligent Automation (OIA). The Engineer will be working closely with UiPath professional services, Platform Architects, Automation Architects and technical leads across the organization to Architect, build, install, operationalize and maintain the UiPath platform we are setting up. Post enablement of the platform, regular upgrades, patches and support of deployments using CICD will be responsibility of this team. Over a period of time there will be cross training for all engineers on the team to be able to handle all automation platforms – UiPath, Blue Prism, Pega Robotics, Hyperautomation platform.
- Partner with UiPath Professional services, OIA Technical leads and various infrastructure team to build, install, maintain and support UiPath.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness for the UiPath Platform whether on premise, or in the cloud.
- Define and implement best practices for the CI/CD processes
- Help set up UiPath environments and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Support UAT and deployments of automations to production and between environments.
- Provide technical guidance to developers.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Required Technical Skills
- Hands on experience building UiPath Platform, requesting infrastructure based on requirements.
- Experience installing and configuring UiPath Orchestrator, database, HA, elastic search and other essential components
- Able to work with enterprise F5 team to configure it for new platforms.
- Knowledgeable on CICD pipelines build process for deployments
- Experience organizing and supporting deployments at scale on UiPath platform support.
- Able to triage issues with platform deployments, code deployments, database issues, etc.
- Experience investigating and resolving performance issues within UiPath
- Experienced working with at least one cloud platform, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, etc.
Domain & soft skills
- Progressive hands on IT experience several software products.
- Experience on setting up IT infrastructure
- Understands the end to end workflow of infrastructure and associated components – servers, databases, network, F5, storage, DR, etc.
- A technologist who is aware of new products and services in the field of intelligent automation.
- Understands CICD lifecycle in agile delivery model.
- Having an attitude to be flexible, explore, learn and adapt in an evolving situation.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A Bachelors or M.S. Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or similar majors.
- 4+ years of experience supporting RPA platforms
- UiPath Infrastructure Engineer Certification or Diploma is a must
- Cloud ecosystems experience
- Having experience with the UiPath platform is a must, having experience with Pega OpenSpan, or Blueprism, platform is a plus
- Experience with staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support.
- Experience in infrastructure-related technology is preferred, i.e., application server infrastructure, cloud platforms, credential management, etc.
- Excellent Communication skills
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment and be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
Meet Your Recruiter
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!