Refresh Operations Manager
2 Liberty Place Philadelphia County, PA 19192
Refresh Operations Manager
- Status: Contract assignment
- Estimated Duration: 9 months+
- REMOTE CANDIDATES OKAY - will work EST hours
Our client is seeking a Refresh Operations Manager for their team.
This candidate will be responsible for:
- Execution of all administrative and scheduling functions of the Refresh process. Assesses, plans, monitors, evaluates and reports on the Computer Refresh program execution.
- Participates in and/or facilitates the design, development, and implementation of new operational controls, performance metrics, information management systems, and automated processes.
- Compiles and analyzes results of services for identification of improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Develops, produces, gathers and improves executive and line of business scorecards.
- Provides services benchmarking and industry comparative analysis support.
- Provides measurement and cost savings support (development, reporting, validation and improvement) for service management; negotiates change through matrix partners and serves as a technical, procedural, or workflow resource for improvement teams, matrix partners and management.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Position can manage direct reports in support of the Refresh program.
- 4 plus years of project coordination, budget / cost control experience.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the interdependencies among business improvement teams and matrix partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Commitment and interest in working with a team to achieve overall team results
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Ensure that the master refresh schedule is created and updated to match program requirements. Confirm that all LOB schedule and exception requests are accounted for by the Refresh Team.
- Ensuring that all LOB/SPOC reports are generated as requested
- Confirm provision of monthly wave forecasts to DSSO
- Confirm that the Refresh Team has accounted for all standard and custom request scenarios in creation of the monthly target list (ESS, DSSO Techs, Stock Traders, etc)
- Ensure that all requests from DSSO staff pertaining to ticket investigation/actions are processed by the Refresh Team
- Confirm that the Refresh schedule has been adjusted to accommodate VDI candidates
- Meeting with the other refresh support members to complete cross training activities
- Process all new team member onboarding and training activities
Continuous Service Improvements for Portal/Refresh Tools
- Propose the changes to the Process and Tools Team during the internal technology enhancement review meeting
- Test proposed changed in the test environment before implementing in Production environment
Continuous Service Improvements Refresh Communications and Documents
- Liaison with the Communications Team to keep all Communications updated with current processes
- Status, issues or changes of Refresh Program to Management on a weekly basis
- Examples: refreshes completed to date, refresh schedule updates,
Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; and establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
Learning and Applying Quickly – learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; and quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything
Organizational Agility – knowledge about how the organization works; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; and understand the culture of the organization
Managing and Measuring Work – Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
Priority Setting – quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; and create focus / eliminates roadblocks
Problem Solving – looks beyond the obvious and doesn’ t stop at the first answers; is excellent at honest analysis; and uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration or other related field.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at talonpro.com.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!