Two North Ninth Street Lehigh County, PA 18101
Job Title: Scrum Master
Status: Long term contract 12+ Months
We are looking for a Certified Scrum Master to support various important projects, working closely with leadership and stakeholders directly related to Digital Transformation. This role will require daily interfacing and collaboration with both the Business and IT teams involved.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor, and facilitate the team members to adopt truly Agile mindset, including ownership, self-management and empowerment
- Manage and facilitate the scrum team' s daily work including execution of Sprint Ceremonies
- Identify and remove impediments to allow the team to focus on development
Project Planning Responsibilities:
- Oversee the design, development and implement of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources
- Created schedules, project estimates and resource plans
- Assemble and lead project teams, maintain budget & forecasting, manage issues & risks
- Effectively monitor and communicate project status to key stakeholders (including leadership)
- Maintain key performance indicators to ensure projects comes on time and within project
- CSM, ASM or PSM required
If you or someone you know is a fit for this opportunity - please contact Talon today! Excellent benefits/perks available.
Meet Your Recruiter
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!