44 South Broadway Suite 301 Westchester County, NY 10601
- Status: Contract - Direct
- Remote: No
Are you looking for an exciting new career with a reputable company in the NY area? This opportunity allows for excellent growth and company advancement working in an environment that is nurturing to positivity and collaboration. If this is you, we have just the role for you should you meet the following requirements:
The Scrum Master will demonstrate solid communication and collaboration skills as this role requires leading various teams and coaching them on the principles of Agile.
- Lead scrum teams, coaching the achievement of higher levels of agile maturity
- Run backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospective, daily scrums and sprint demos
- Act as a change agent to implement scrum across the organization
- Facilitate decision making, team discussions and resolution of conflict
- Build trust amongst the team for more open and honest communication
- Communicate across IT teams and with the business stakeholders to improve visibility and continuous progress
- Maintain team metrics and support and educate the team and product owners
- Three plus years of experience in a scrum master role for a software development team; applying scrum principles, practices and theory
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written as well as listening skills required for this role
- Knowledge and experience with agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, agile games
- Strong coaching skills and abilities
- Preferred: Rally (CA Agile Central)
If you or someone you know is a fit for this position, please contact us today!
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!