Senior Front End Developer
Two North Ninth Street Lehigh Valley County, PA 18101
Status: Contract - 12+ months
We are looking for a very strong Front End Developer. However, the successful candidate must also be familiar with or able to quickly pick up Full Stack development.
In joining this role, you will be working with 6 – 10 developers to deliver new customer-facing website functionality. There will be a blend of Azure and on-premise custom code required among a blend of different technologies. The candidate will be required to learn the accompanying business logic in order to interpret requirements and deliver production-worthy single page applications that will serve as the backbone of the omnichannel customer experience.
Daily responsibilities will include attending daily SCRUM, completing user stories involving design, development, integration and testing. The candidate will also be required to demo their completed user stories for the business at biweekly demos.
The candidate will need to be able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little oversight.
- Full-stack application development experience - 5+ years of experience hands-on writing code, hands-on writing code must be the primary duty of most recent position
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills. Must be able to help business counterparts in finding optimal solutions and to communicate clearly with peers.
- Assertive leadership, Agile (scrum) experience.
- Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
- Enthusiasm toward technology, willingness to learn
- CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Material
- Web accessibility
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding practices
- Web-services, 3rd party APIs, tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
- WEB API, RESTful services
- .Net Core
- Azure DevOps (Build CI/CD Pipelines)
- Prior public-facing website experience with a utility company
- Sitecore or other similar CMS experience
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure CLI/PowerShellSQL Server, including a solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
- Serverless Azure Compute Services such as App services, Azure Functions
- Data infrastructure services such as Azure Event Hub, Service Bus
- Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Oracle database experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Fun Facts: NJ Devils fan, loves going on outdoor adventures like hikes or beach days and painting
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!