Senior OnBoarding Specialist
900 Cottage Grove Road Hartford County, CT 06095
Position: Senior Onboarding Specialist
Estimated Duration: 5 months – this is for a specific project
REMOTE but possible onsite location down the road as needed (multiple locations available) – but East Coast ideal
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Onboarding Specialist who will deliver in several areas surrounding new hires, setting up new hires for success, Metrics and Reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following projects:
- Configure SharePoint site for M&R Groups: assess & define need, design, configure, populate content, document user process and train/roll-out to full M&R user population. Someone who is Power User who can do configurations is fine.
- Develop OnBoarding Processes for new Team Members within M&R: Research information and reference sources, align existing Corporate-level content to sub-Team content, build job aids and checklists, assist with training & roll-out to Hiring Managers
- Alignment with other Process materials: facilitate the functional alignment of the new OnBoarding processes and materials with our existing suite of Recruiting & Provisioning materials to enable a comprehensive set of tools for Hiring Managers and new Team Members.
Where possible, they would like this resource to be able to coach, model and lead others in M&R on best practices, critical thinking and working strategically.
Skills required and day to day responsibilities include:
- Strong practical knowledge and hands-on experience of basic SharePoint configuration
- Proven experience of successfully managing & delivering individual project(s) containing complex sets of work directly aligned to a defined business objective in a large corporate environment
- Strong business process acumen, with ability to leverage internal & external knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects
- Able to collaboratively raising questions, issues, ideas or suggestions to co-workers at all levels.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal, written and presentation
- Self-motivated, proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to bring structure and organization to your work and the work of others within the M&R organization
- Seasoned Business Analysis engagement skills
- Technical and/or Process writing skills
- Training & Communications experience and skills
- Documentation/Technical Writing experience
- Experience in Organizational Change Management evaluation, planning and execution.
- Experience working with or on technology, analytics and data science projects or programs
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Plum Benefits.
To be considered for this position you need to have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, be a quick learner. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly via talonpro.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Fun Facts: Taylor Swift's #1 Fan, lover of the Fast and the Furious franchise, and avid snowboarder.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!