Senior Software Developer
201 Rouse Boulevard Philadelphia County, PA 19112
Senior Software Developer
- Salary: Target $120, 000 annually
- Remote Option: No
Our Client, a leader in their field, is seeking a Software Developer to directly join their team. The ideal candidate will support requirements gathering, design, implementation, integration, testing, and documentation. This role requires a self-starter who is adept at solving problems, is a collaborative teammate and an effective communicator at all levels within an organization.
- Integrate between enterprise systems, write, monitor, and support data transformations and flows between systems; provide first-level development support across systems.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, business partners and other software teams to develop new applications, user interfaces, and features using a variety of technologies.
- Migrate legacy desktop applications to modern web platforms based in the cloud.
- Participate in design sprints to help craft the next version of the user experience.
- Make that user experience world-class by working with process engineers and software quality assurance to ensure low defect rates.
- Execute appropriate coding practices that align with team standards.
- Join cybersecurity training on an as-needed basis, and help us implement what you learn from those trainings.
- Mentor and coach teammates; be willing to learn new things, and share your experience with others.
We prefer you to have a 4-year degree, and have senior-level experience. To us, that means about 8 years in professional software development. We believe you will be successful if you are capable of organizing and running projects from start to finish, while you guide and mentor other developers. You should be able to identify and complete tasks with minimal direction or supervision.
- Experience with integrations between enterprise systems, SFTP file transfers and processing, and data ETL.
- Understand SQL queries; Microsoft SQL Server experience advantageous, but any RDBMS knowledge will be considered.
- Experience with Cloud-based application architectures
- Know Git or some other version control and change control workflows.
- Have experience in an Agile environment.
- You should demonstrate a fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies. It is helpful to know application and data security guidelines, and ways to avoid or fix security issues.
- Experience in financial services a plus, but not required.
- Experience in AWS a plus
Please provide public source repositories for projects you have worked on, where possible.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package (Health, 401K) as well as many onsite amenities.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!