Senior Systems Engineer
Two North Ninth Street Lehigh County, PA 18101
- Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
- Status: Contract 12 months (potential for hire)
- Remote: No
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Are you looking to join an exciting team driven organization in a long term contract with potential for hire capacity? Do you have experience administering SCCM - hands on? We are looking for someone who has exposure to 1702 and 1902 releases. If this is you, we have a great opportunity available!
Requirements of the role:
- At least 3 to 5 years experience (SCCM & Packaging):
- Senior level engineering resource is a must with comprehensive experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to manage SCCN and deployment software components to physical and persistent virtual end-user devices.
- Experience with using SCCM to track license usage and compliance and to recreate an entire end-user device when replacement is required.
- Deployment to standard virtual end-user devices is only performed through an update to the Standard-Virtual Image.
• Troubleshoots and resolves complex infrastructure hardware and software problems for multi-user computer platforms.
• Installs and maintains infrastructure hardware and software. Develops and implements standard practices for support and maintenance activities.
• Guides less experienced personnel in problem resolution activities and resolves more complex technology issues.
• Guides performance monitoring, tuning, availability, and capacity planning of multi-user computer platforms.
• Guides strategy, engineering, design, and project management of multi-user computer platforms. Develops and maintains diagrams documenting systems.
• Guides in technology evaluation and selection processes, ensuring compatibility between client requirements and technical performance. Documents analysis and recommendations.
• Guides vendor and contractor project tasks and activities. Addresses vendor and product issues to support the business.
• Effectively communicates with clients, peers and management by blending appropriate levels of technical and business detail to ensure issues are thoroughly understood by his/her audience.
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients, peers, vendors and management.
• Works in conjunction with IT Security to ensure that company security is not compromised.
• Ensures that electronic and physical security policies are followed.
• Participates in development of satisfactory backup and restore practices as well as disaster recovery planning and testing.
• Guides in establishing processes and procedures that improve efficiency and support compliance with federal and regulatory requirements.
• Possesses a detailed knowledge of various technologies and demonstrates the ability to leverage and appropriately integrate those technologies within the current environment. Balances technology integration alternatives and recommends action with consideration to both technical efficiency and effectiveness.
If you or someone you know is a fit for this position, please contact Talon today! We offer a referral bonus as well as excellent benefits during the contract period.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits
Fun Facts: Taylor Swift's #1 Fan, lover of the Fast and the Furious franchise, and avid snowboarder.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!