Sr. SEO Specialist
440 9th Ave 3rd Floor New York County, NY 10001
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- Status: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: Dependent upon experience (High End: $80, 000)
- Remote Option: N/A
Are you an SEO Guru - looking to lend your skills in SEO, Analytics and Strategy to a collaborative and open minded team? If your answer is yes, we have an outstanding opportunity for you with a company strong in reputation in their industry and proven longevity across the board.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maximizing organic traffic volume from search engines to the company site by deploying effective search strategies aligned with business objectives through data analytics.
- Achieves a blend of on-page and off-page best practices/methods.
- This role will have you continuously learning, making tweaks, and experimenting to develop working methodologies and stay on top of latest trends and shifts in the industry.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments; report key developments to other team members working across the company and various departments.
- Create and implement an SEO strategy by analyzing and tracking website data.
- Coordinate with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with Content Teams on content creation guidelines based on SEO best practices and provide recommendations.
- Perform ongoing keyword research; discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Work with referring sites to ensure alignment with SEO best practices.
Ideal Skill Set:
- Solid and proven experience with SEO
- Prior work with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools and Keyword Planner
- Practical understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience creating reports based on web analytics data and site evaluations
- Practical understanding of past, current, and probable trends in the SEO industry
- Strong ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Natural relationship builder with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Competitive salary, a 401K plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a high-energy, low-attitude environment and medical benefits.
If you or someone you know fits the qualifications of this role, please contact us today (referral bonus offered and paid!).
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!