1639 Church Road Lehigh County, PA 18104
- Status: Contract to Hire (9+ months)
- Remote: No
We are looking for a Technical Writer experienced with creating/editing documents in Adobe and Microsoft Office. This role will require a lot of updating to existing documentation.
As a Technical writer, you will update/create procedures, manuals, Field Instructions (and other similar technical documents or as otherwise directed.
- Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Word experience/training
- With information given and what Tech Writer obtained, be able to create simple field instructions using existing procedural document formats
- Once given assignments be self-directed and motivated to complete them timely
- Which includes working with outside groups to obtain information
- Being able to interpret the information into a procedural document
- Good communication skills – verbally and written – between individuals and departments
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Word. In conjunction with using those programs, the ability to follow job aides for document creation, editing, and uploading.
- Self directed individual whom can gather and interpret information obtained and be able to create field instructions by following company' s format.
- Good communication skills between co-workers and other departments, both verbally and written.
If you or someone you know is a fit for this role, please contact us today! Referral bonus offered and paid. Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!