827 Hausman Road Lehigh County, PA 18104
- Job Title: UX Designer
- Status: Contract (2+ years)
- Remote: No
Are you a UX designer with experienced with working with customers and analyzing their needs to better produce the user experience? With this role, you will be responsible for the journey and process design and/or enhancements of the company' s products and services that specifically draws on the insights and perspectives of the customer. Qualified candidates must have a very customer focused approach to design. You will be responsible for providing recommendations that deliver an improved customer experience that is simple, seamless and efficient. Are you someone who consistently challenges the status quo and looks for ways to optimize the value proposition for both the customer and the company? This is the role for you - great opportunity for someone looking to grow their UX career from a Jr. level up.
We are looking for someone with experience specific to web design and qualified candidates should be creative thinkers who aren' t afraid to challenge ideas and help transform the customer experience.
- Identify issues, gaps and drivers by constantly asking and answering ‘ why’ without going to solutions first.
- Develop intuitive transactions, easy-to-use customer stories and process maps; which includes mock ups and/or working prototypes
- Work with Market Research to utilize customer and industry research, including user testing, to gather feedback on design and functionality
- Utilize individual customer behavior data and surveys to identify individual customer strategies
- Personalize content to make it more relevant to the customer
- Enhance, standardize, and document current processes to aid in achieving consistent performance; utilize data to identify opportunities for standardization and improvement
- Integrate new processes, communicate changes and implement change management
- Streamline and simplify user and operational processes while engaging various workgroups
- Collaborate with developers to understand system limitations and develop solutions that will enhance the customer experience within the systems capabilities
- Analyze transactions with low completion rates to address failure points in all self-service channels
- Establish effective means of managing and measuring project performance specific to user experience design and process mapping
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor' s Degree with at least 3 years of experience working to uncover process improvement, customer experience and good design skills.
- Master’ s degree
- 6+ years’ experience working in a process improvement, user experience, or design experience role
- Demonstrated experience in any or all of the following: wire framing, user interface prototyping, user experience writing/stories, and interactive design
If you or someone you know would be a fit for this opportunity, please contact Talon today! Benefits included along with referral bonus'. Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, and Hotel Engine Benefits.
If you feel like you are the right fit for the job above, please click the apply online button below and I will be sure to reach out ASAP!